Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Okay, the blog is all set up

I've spent some time going over everything on this site to make sure it says everything it needs to. I've got the information posted on here about what the purpose of this blog is about and the "About me" part done so everybody knows who I am. I've even set up the full profile for the blog. Click on the last link on this page and read over it.

I'm not sure if I said it last week, but a blog is just a contraction formed from the words "web log." A web log is basically just a journal that is published on the web. It can serve a great role for sharing information to anybody connected to the web.

I'm also posting a second time so that anybody who is not familiar with how a blog works can see how additional posts are placed when they get added to the page.

If you didn't click on the enclosed link on the first post, which would have brought up an email message, I'll share the email address here with you. You can email me at
reunion516@yahoo.com

I'm sincerely wanting feedback from any of the former 516th members on how this blog appears to you. I'm serving your needs with this, so your opinion is what matters the most. Please either leave your feedback by clicking on the "Comments" link below or email me at the yahoo email address above.

No comments: